We are first and foremost a "Crisis Relief" agency serving all Christian County Kentucky residents in need.
We offer the following services:
- Rental/Mortgage Payment Assistance
- Electric/Gas/Water Payment Assistance
- Rent and Utility Deposits (funding is extremely limited, please call for more details)
- Medication/Prescription Eye Glasses Assistance
- Food Pantry (AMH is a Feeding America Agency)
- Budget Classes
- Bus Fare with Hopkinsville Transit
- We also advocate for our clients and make referrals to other agencies
Appointments are preferred, but not required.
We do not assist with cable, telephone, cell phone, insurance, car payments, motel payments, medical bills, court costs etc.
Criteria for Assistance:
- You must be a resident of Christian County KY.
- You must have paid your bill for the past 2 months.
- You must have lived in your residence for a minimum of 60 days.
- You must provide documentation of current bill or landlord form provided by AMH.
- Provide photo ID for all adult members of the household, as well as Social Security Cards for all household members.
- Documentation of your current crisis.
- A crisis is defined as "a situation which is outside of your control and causing you to be in financial distress".
**** We have 24 to 48 hours to process your case; however we are aware at times that may not be possible; we strive to process every clients' needs quickly and efficiently. All documentation must be received before the case can be reviewed and processed.
All medication requests require a form to be filled out by your physician and all prescriptions are filled by Cayce's or Tom's Pharcmacy. We do not fill narcotics and other pain medications.
Please emial: email@example.com OR call (270)-886-9734 for an appointment. Thank you for visiting our site and we look forward to serving our community.
"In every crisis lies the seed for opportunity." - Author Unknown